6 – Safeguarding safety and protecting the environment
The Group is committed to conforming to legal requirements relating to accident prevention and safety in the workplace and the environment. The operational management of all activities must therefore comply with current legislation pertaining to accident prevention and environmental protection.
When performing their duties and functions, Group Employees shall be required to take an active part in the process geared to prevent risk, protect the environment and safeguard health and safety.
- General Principles
- Ethical Principles
- Relationships of employees with third parties
- Corporate Governance. Transparency of accounting practice and internal audit procedures. Anti money laundering
- Staff and workplace policies
- Safeguarding safety and protecting the environment
- Confidential information and privacy protection. Insider trading